To allow us to provide work-based learning and funded qualifications to young people, we receive funding from the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund.
All of our Traineeships and Apprenticeships (excluding private courses and NVQ’s) are funded by the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund.
There are several eligibility requirements that apply for you to undertake a funded qualification with Coleg QS which are:
- Must have legally left school
- Must be a resident in wales or have an employer/work placement located in Wales
- Not be in full-time higher education or attending college or school as a pupil or student
- Not be taking part in any other employment or programmes funded directly by the Welsh Government
- Not hold a degree in the same occupational route as the programme you wish to do
You can gain access to the EU funding paged of the Welsh Government website by following the following links: